For the 12 years of its existence, The Cedar Foundation has gained considerable experience and expertise in the social sphere. The Foundation offers training for social services providers who work with children and/or people with disabilities on the following topics:
- The method “Planning with an emphasis on the individual”;
- Team Strategies in Crisis Situations. Creating a crisis response team. Team actions in difficult behavior of a social service customer;
- Support with an emphasis on the individual in a sensory environment. Sensory room/caravan. Sensory fairy tale;
- Development of the activity “Supported Employment”;
- System for internal monitoring of the social service.
The Cedar Foundation also has experience in implementing independent monitoring of the quality of social services. For more information on training and monitoring, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.