The project “Find me. Look at me. Support me. Providing support for independent life and social involvement” has been financed by the European Union Operating Program “Development of Human Resources”. The goal is to improve the quality of life of 62 children and youths, 48 of whom with disabilities. The kids are placed in the residential services managed by The Cedar Foundation in the towns of Kyustendil and Kazanlak. The project budget is 138 628, 58 BGN. It aims to create a more effective process for: forming and improving the ability for self-managed and independent learning; utilizing the opportunities of the open labor market; socially involvement and personality development.
The Goals of the Project:
- To improve the quality of life of these 63 children and youngsters;
- To encourage their social involvement;
- To enhance their ability for independent life;
- To cultivate their talents and support the development of their individuality.
- Individual and group therapeutic events;
- Health, psychological, social and education consulting;
- Support for personal development, education, talent development and acquisition of skills for independence;
- Social inclusion and involvement of the local community;
- Information and communication activity