The Cedar Foundation is an active participant in formulating, implementing and evaluating policies in the field of deinstitutionalization. It provides 24-hour individual care and specialized support for disadvantaged children and young people.
OUR GOALS FOR 2016-2020
○ To instigate positive change in social policies and in public attitudes;
○ To provide opportunities for greater self-dependence for the young people we support;
○ To prepare the children from our family-type centers for family;
○ To establish strong organizational culture;
○ To achieve financial stability.